1. Pet policy is limited to canines. All dogs staying at Hiawatha must be pre-approved.
2. Guests must notify the Front Desk upon check-in of any pets staying in the room.
3. Dogs must be controlled at all times in the public areas. They must be leashed or held by the individual responsible for the animal. There are guests that are allergic or scared of even the nicest dogs. We have a responsibility to make this a wonderful environment for everyone and invite you to assist us in our efforts. The north wing of our building is pet-free to accommodate guests with allergies.
4. Pets are not allowed to roam free on the outside of the property. See #3.
5. Do not leave your dog unattended in your rooms. Dogs left in a room unattended are in violation of our pet policy. Guests will receive one courtesy call and if situation is not remedied in a timely manner, guests will be required to leave the property with no refund. In the event you cannot take your dog with you please contact front desk; there are several ways we may assist you.
6. Due to the extra cleaning involved, guests with dogs are required to pay a $50 per stay charge (If your pet will be roaming between two adjoining rooms the charge applies for each room).
7. Dog owners are responsible for any damage to property due to their pet.
Cancellations prior to 14 days will not incur a charge but if you cancel after the 14 days there is charge for 1 night stay.
We charge 1st night deposit and taxes when a booking is made.